Webinar: Automotive Social Media Trends 2016
Date: 18th May 2016
Time: 10:00am (BST)
This webinar comes hot on the trail of our recent Automotive social media workshop series. Taking the key insights and discussion points from across the three geographical territories we visited, this webinar will bring you bang up to date with best practice and delivery models from across the sector. A not to be missed session for those managing social media, helping you to learn from others and help you succeed in the delivery of your social media activity.
Greg Freeman, is an Enterprise Social Media Specialist at CrowdControlHQ and his presentation will cover:
- Setting out your social media strategy
- Social media policies - what they should include and how to implement them?
- Key areas of improvement across the automotive industry - identified at our recent workshops
- Organising your social media delivery teams - which structure suits your requirements most?
- How to ensure your social media management doesn't fall foul of the FCA's social media guidelines
- What success looks like on social media?
- Managing the 24/7 demands of social media
- How to get your senior managers to invest more in social media
Places will be limited to the first 35 signed up, to ensure we can take some good quality questions. So please don’t miss out and sign up today.
We hope to see you there!