We are thrilled to announce that the preview of our new user interface has successfully gone live. After months of listening to our users, hard work by our technical team, along with testing and refinement of the CrowdControlHQ platform we have hit the ground running with our next generation user interface, designed to help our users be more effective in achieving their social media management, risk and compliance goals.
So where will you notice the benefits most? Our users will notice a range of improvements across the ‘Crowd’ and ‘Control’ functionality including:
1) Simplicity – perhaps one of the most noticeable upgrades to the system is the change in layout of the timeline. Designed to help users interact more effectively to drive engagement and of course, achieve reach! It is also now even easier to make posts and respond to customer service enquiries.
2) Responsiveness – With over 58% of internet users (ons.gov.uk 2014) accessing their browsers on the move from mobile devices and tablets, we recognised the need to ensure that CrowdControlHQ was fully responsive. Our new generation user interface is fully mobile to ensure that you users can take it with them, everywhere they go!
3) Enhanced Navigation – Working hand in hand with responsiveness we have focused on improving our navigation to ensure that users can quickly get to where they need to be. We have created a left hand menu bar to allow for better work streaming and given quick access to key features, whilst factoring in the need for enhanced ‘finger’ navigation when working on mobile devices.
4) Speed – We know that every second counts when it comes to the working day and boosting productivity. With this in mind, we have worked hard to speed up data fetching times and content upload speeds to give quicker access to content at all times.
5) Network Management - The new network management feature allows you to save and customise network selections. Ideal for organisations with multiple departments in different geographical areas.
6) More Buzz – Listening activity has increased as more clients’ research and stay ahead of the social chatter across their customer and audience groups. We have made enhancements to our Buzz functionality, keeping some of the popular features such as geographical listening in place.
7) Picture This – The amount of social media picture content has dramatically increased over the past 12 months. Users requested the functionality to upload multiple pictures with ease and this is included as part of the new user experience.
We hope that all CrowdControlHQ users enjoy using the new user interface and look forward to getting your feedback on the next generation platform. We continue to make on-going improvements to our platform and the team are working on a number of upgrades to functionality to keep you ahead of the curve.
We really value your feedback and please don’t hesitate to get in touch with ideas and inspiration as we strive to ensure that we continue to deliver the best of British technology, supporting UK social media and risk managers.