We know that as passionate social media, marketing, and customer service professionals you're always looking to improve your content, service, or management.
That's why we're so excited to launch the CrowdControlHQ Academy - a place to learn more about all aspects of social media and provide inspiration, advice, and guidance to help you achieve results!
We partnered with award-winning social media and communications professional Helen Reynolds to create 14 free lessons on a host of topics, complete with worksheets, checklists, and further resources to put your learnings into action.
You can see a sneak peek of some of the lessons below, or click here to view the full list and enrol! 🔥
Other lessons in the series include:
- What To Include In Your Social Media Strategy
- Defining And Delivering Your Social Media Tone Of Voice
- Planning Your Social Media Content
- Powerful Copywriting For Social Media
- Making Your Content More Visual With Engaging Images And Videos
- Getting Your Front-line Staff And Leadership Team To Be Awesome Comms Producers
- Increasing Your Social Media Following And Create Thriving Communities
- Social Media For Customer Service – Dos And Don’ts
- Tips To Improve Your Use Of Facebook
- Tips To Improve Your Use Of Twitter
- Tips To Improve Your Use Of LinkedIn
- Tips To Improve Your Use Of Instagram
- Preparing For Social Media In A Crisis
- Effective Social Media Measurement And Reporting
Our future vision
These lessons are only the start, we'll be building the Academy out over the coming year with help and advice from a range of social media heroes to support your use of social. 💪
Digging deeper into some of these topics, as well as adding some new lessons on paid social, social media policies and guidelines, and social media customer service.
How to get started
If you'd like to join the CrowdControlHQ Academy, all you have to do is follow the link below to register and be notified when the first lesson goes live. ⚡️
You'll then have free access to each of the weekly lessons, ready for you to watch on-demand and at your own pace!