Like you, we are adapting to the current environment to lead our teams and efforts through these times of change. That’s why this year on the 1st July, our Inspired Social event will be an online, digital experience that you can get involved in from wherever you are. 🏡
Social media is more critical than ever as a channel for today’s organisations. Interactions on social media across public and private sector organisations have risen sharply, with our own clients seeing as much as a 41% increase in interactions on Twitter alone.
Organisations must stay a step ahead to raise and maintain social media as a strategic asset. Whether that’s to reach and engage target consumers, or support customers and communities with exceptional service and experiences.
So, our annual customer and community event Inspired Social is back in 2020 as an online event! 🙌
Taking Inspired Social Online
Last year, 100+ customers and community joined us for Inspired Social 2019 in Birmingham, our home town. Social distancing means we can’t meet face to face again this year, but every cloud has a silver lining. Running as an online event means many more of our customers and community can join us for a day packed with learning and inspiration.⚡️
You’re invited to join from wherever you are - all you need is an internet connection. 🔌
We’ve been hard at work to create a varied and exciting schedule for today’s leading public and private sector teams to be the best they can be:
- Social media for marketing: Reach and engage prospects with tailored, exciting content.
- Social Media for comms: Engage and update your audience with valuable information.
- Social media for customer service: Resolve problems and delight your customers with exceptional customer service.
Inspired Social 2020: Why The Time is Now
Customer expectations have changed; the power of social media as a strategic asset has never been more prominent for today’s brands. Learn from some of the UK’s best-known brands and thought leaders on how they deliver exceptional social media customer experiences, and how you can too at our Inspired Social Digital Experience.
Join us and 100’s of like-minded Marketing, Comms, Social, Digital, CS and CX peers. Connect and share challenges, find solutions, and inspire game-changing ideas to take back to your organisation.
What You’ll Gain From Attending
- Get inspired with new ideas and tactics for your social media strategy.
- Upskill yourself and your team in a range of areas.
- Hear expert advice from your peers and industry thought leaders.
We’re super excited about our lineup of speakers this year with some great topics lined up, including:
- Amanda Coleman: Working on the road to crisis recovery, and knowing when to make the right move at the right time.
- Alan Oram: Developing your creativity and ideation skills for creating social media content and campaigns.
- Tom Roberts: Taking a look inside the anatomy of an award-winning social media customer service team. 👀
- Anna Pickard: Learning how to use organic social media content to foster community engagement.
- David Glenwright: Exposing the Facebook algorithm and how to make it work for your organisation’s page.
Plus more to be confirmed! 🙌
Now that you’re ready, register now to save your free spot at Inspired Social. It’s set to be a fantastic day full of value and insight; we look forward to seeing you there.